F1 2017 Setups (Small Tips and Tricks) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2017 Setups (Small Tips and Tricks)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
So I've seen Def put up a post about setups when it comes to Project Cars but today with F1 2017 S14 been announced that I would bring to the table some of my knowledge from the new game, after quite a bit of testing around with the game I made this video talking about F1 2017 setups and what I've found works and what does not. Obviously some of this does come down to personal preference, personally I prefer a very stable car with a lot less oversteer over most, this means I massively swing towards race ready setups over TT style 1 lap attack strategies, hopefully you guys and enjoy, any question just ask :)

AssaultMA

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2018
So I've seen Def put up a post about setups when it comes to Project Cars but today with F1 2017 S14 been announced that I would bring to the table some of my knowledge from the new game, after quite a bit of testing around with the game I made this video talking about F1 2017 setups and what I've found works and what does not. Obviously some of this does come down to personal preference, personally I prefer a very stable car with a lot less oversteer over most, this means I massively swing towards race ready setups over TT style 1 lap attack strategies, hopefully you guys and enjoy, any question just ask :)
I am now currently watching this video, as I don't even use different setups for the different races. Which I probably should. Hopefully this helps ^_^

Reactions: EVR Matt212