F1 2017 Tips and Tricks #2 Tire Saving

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Sorry its been a while but im back today with a new tips and tricks video about F1 2017, this time saving your tires.
Ive personally found F1 2017 to be the most "driver focused" game in the franchise in terms of tire wear, hopefully some of the tips discussed in the video, any questions feel free to ask :D

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
@EVR Matt212 awesome video thanks! I know you said you race wheel but any idea of certain things to tune for pad users?
I wouldnt be the best person to ask buddy as its been a long time since i played f1 properly on a pad but id say the principle is very much the same :) obviously then its down to the driver to have good trigger discipline ;p

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
I wouldnt be the best person to ask buddy as its been a long time since i played f1 properly on a pad but id say the principle is very much the same :) obviously then its down to the driver to have good trigger discipline ;p
No worries, I wasn't sure if you had any tidbits from talking to any pad players. Yeah I've noticed the up-shifting coming out of the corner helping the most with my tire wear which points to my lack of throttle control lol

Thanks again for the vid!

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
No worries, I wasn't sure if you had any tidbits from talking to any pad players. Yeah I've noticed the up-shifting coming out of the corner helping the most with my tire wear which points to my lack of throttle control lol

Thanks again for the vid!
Happy to help :D