F1 2018 - Bug Reports | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2018 - Bug Reports

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Found a bug on F1 2018? Let the community know below!

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
I found a rather strange one in career mode. When I restart a free practice session, my fuel stops burning so I can drive all day around the track without a single drop of fuel being spent.

• Agree
Reactions: Levingston

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
spectating another racer in multiplayer/custom/ranked engine is just redlining the entire time.. most annoying bug

also, I have had the game reset all my hotkey bindings to default during a race and then next race it was back to my set bindings.

HardlyHarley

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2017
No ffb or engine sound for a whole online 50%, went off into tt and it was normal again without unplugging wheel

DaveGaming

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys, I have just reported this in the Codemasters F1 forum too but maybe someone here can help me:
Since a few days I am encountering an issue which is pretty much game braking (haha. ha. ha.). When I am in the calibration menu, my brakes are recognized properly but as soon as I am on the track, about the first 30% of my brakes are not recognized by the car.
I am playing on PC, using the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals v3 but I have the same issue on my controller when braking. I have no deadzone for the brakes. In F1 2017 as well as in other racing games everything is fine. So it has to be game specific I guess. It worked peferctly fine until one of the latest updates.
I already tried to re-install the game, the wheel and pedal driver. I have also changed USB ports, set new control configurations but nothing won't help.
I posted a video on Twitter to visualize the problem: https://twitter.com/DaveGaming73/status/1041793858634436608

I hope someone here can help me :)

Last edited:

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
I been getting penalties for speeding in pit lane so I recorded this clip showing clearly that my pit limiter is on long before I enter the pits but still get a penalty, grrr!!! LOL

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Pitstop Bug during a league race where one wasnt realeased. This happened to 5/18 people.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
"You must be signed in"
when im signed in.

Also de syncing with other drivers in front despite good connection

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Any time I drive in online lobbies my car is slow exiting the corner for about a good half a second and after that the speed is normal until the next corner.My lap times are about 2 seconds slower than they normally are every lap because of this bug.Strangely enough this does not happen to me in league races.