Jan 14, 2014
Waiting at my letterbox like a Jack Russell waiting to snatch

TruckGameBernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Waiting at my letterbox like a Jack Russell waiting to snatch
Same mate, everytime I see someone go past I get really excited but then I realise it's just a boring person walking not the postman haha

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same mate, everytime I see someone go past I get really excited but then I realise it's just a boring person walking not the postman haha
Mines come good luck mate

Fluttering

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2018
PSA: If you have a slow hard drive (5400rpm) and a fast connection (100Mbps+), it will take longer to decrypt the preload files than it would to just download the game when it comes out. Even if you're on a 7200rpm drive the difference will be negligible.

Rali 16

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 25, 2018
I ordered from cd keys got all hyped up cas they gave me the code, but then it turns out I have to wait till release day to play:(

Steve Wood

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2016
Amazon are only negative generally. When ordering discs I've used ShopTo.Net and they've been early or on time. Now I get codes it isn't relevant they're pretty much instant.
I've always used shopto in the past as they always have new release with you on the day or day before. Not this time for F1 2018, still not to recieve it so i had to nip to my local game to get it :mad:

Reactions: TruckGameBernie

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've always used shopto in the past as they always have new release with you on the day or day before. Not this time for F1 2018, still not to recieve it so i had to nip to my local game to get it :mad:
Shame. They should have some form of compensation for the non-delivery.

Steve Wood

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2016
Shame. They should have some form of compensation for the non-delivery.
Apparently Jay, as its in the hands of the royal mail I have to wait 15 days before i can raise a case for a refund. Bulls**t really but i should get a full refund.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Apparently Jay, as its in the hands of the royal mail I have to wait 15 days before i can raise a case for a refund. Bulls**t really but i should get a full refund.
Yeah they suck (Royal Mail). Nothing royal about them now for years, just another bs brand.

You should press them for an account credit, even if it's only useful next year ;) Wouldn't let a 3rd party issue put you off Shopto. I used them for my last physical copy, but reasons for the physical copy are zero for me.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
OP updated as Game XB1 & PS4 Steelbooks down £10 from pre-release price, PC Steelbook sold out.

CDKeys download down £2 on pre-release.

Shaitan56

Junior Karter
Dec 21, 2018
Bought through steam today, £17.99 in UK.
Now to start download ⏳

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
CDkeys.com £14.79 'Headline Edition' with BrawnGP BGP-001 & Williams FW25

Steam £13.49 'Headline Edition' with BrawnGP BGP-001 & Williams FW25 (until 11 February 2019)

Last edited:
Reactions: H_pro1