F1 2019 wishlist | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2019 wishlist

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
So it's getting to that point in the F1 game cycle when the game gets a bit 'stale' in terms of career mode. So I want to hear you views on F1 2018 career mode and what you want added in F1 2019.

For me I have to things but both won't happen
1) Open World Paddock
2) Drivers chaning teams.

Let's see what you guys want!

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Joining kicked lobbies when the host invites you would be a start...

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Been here. Done that.
Nothing will change.
Stuff will get added, that doesn't work.
The same stuff will be broken.
Same silence from Codemasters a week after launch, when the masses of bugs are reported.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
dedicated servers and more 90 and 00's classics and some classic tracks aswell, F2 would be a cool gimmick too

• Agree
Reactions: xMinxG

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Been here. Done that.
Nothing will change.
Stuff will get added, that doesn't work.
The same stuff will be broken.
Same silence from Codemasters a week after launch, when the masses of bugs are reported.
Id rather have silence then this tbh

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
Guys I think drivers changing teams becomes a licences issue as the game is suppose to represent that year of F1 but it’s a good idea I think it used to happen on the older F1 games like ps2 ones,
I’d like to see,
F3/F2 and then F1 but with progressive stages so your results impact where you end up,
I want career mode kept because not everyone plays online, but online does need improvements,
I also agree with classic tracks, I’d love to race imola or turkey again.
And I want Headset Voice Control on consoles that don’t need Kinect for it to work

Reactions: Rarebaddblood

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Better servers as everyone has said.
2017 was fine for me so pls go back. 2018 has been terrible for my connection.

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Top 5:

1: Improved Multiplayer
2: Save Race Replays
3: F2 and F3
4: Classic Tracks
5: Interactions with other drivers, building Reputation with other drivers gaining their respect and let them be part of the reason a team chooses to offer you a contract.

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Well even though this will make no difference whatsoever, I'd just settle for a fully functional working online with common sense applied so that SC & VSC's are deployed when appropriate incidents happen, similar to what you see in real races.

So for example if a drivers crashes out and his car ends up on the track that should automatically bring out a SC, and for lesser incidents like a crashed out car near the track or a ton of carbon fiber left on the circuit a VSC.

Add bonus would be more dynamic weather like sudden downpours, so instead of a standard gradual dry-inter-wet transition, dry to full wet in a few laps. (ie what has happened in Malaysian qualy/race on occasions)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Actually no, I do have some requests.

PROPER SETUPS... WITH PROPER VALUES!
None of this ass backwards, ballast dependant bullshit. 3 years and Codemasters STILL can't figure out that the Camber values are the wrong way round.

INPUT PARITY! Why should those who drive with a pad, for whatever reason, be punished in favour of wheel users?

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Also, maybe a management option or separate licence game that allows you to manage a team instead of racing. Not to replace improve the current game but something I can play on the commute into work.

Reactions: Rarebaddblood