F1 2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 2019

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Be interesting to see what happens with S17 now, S16 only just finished last week yet with F1 2019 being released in just 3 months a second season on F1 2018 has to be in doubt, unless its a mini season like 10 races but even then it would need to start no later then the end of April.

Anyway also interested to see if there indeed is F2 cars in the game, I know they showed a silhouette of one but until its officially announced I guess we just have to wait and see.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Be interesting to see what happens with S17 now, S16 only just finished last week yet with F1 2019 being released in just 3 months a second season on F1 2018 has to be in doubt, unless its a mini season like 10 races but even then it would need to start no later then the end of April.

Anyway also interested to see if there indeed is F2 cars in the game, I know they showed a silhouette of one but until its officially announced I guess we just have to wait and see.
S17 will be on f1 2018 i can guarantee, 3 months is still enough to get a mini championship done and i really don't want to wait 3 months for a new season.

Interesting to see if we will do an f2 league as well.

Just realised if they have f2 cars they probably have the f2 tracks too.

I have heard also that....

DRIVER TRANSFERS FROM F2 TO F1 MAY BE IN THE GAME! FINALLY!

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
could have sworn they race at different tracks

Don't f3 race at Macau?
The previous European F3 series did but that series ended after 2018. There was a pretty big overhaul over the winter. The new FIA F3 isn't scheduled to race at Macau.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just realised if they have f2 cars they probably have the f2 tracks too.
Formula 2 (and the new F3) won't race at any tracks not on the F1 calendar, so yes, if they have F2 cars they'll definitely have all the F2 tracks.
Formula 2 calendar for reference; Formula 3's here.
Except for the stand alone F2 race at Jerez in 2017 they always race alongside F1.
I think in the early GP2 seasons they did some races separate from F1 but not in recent years.

Polarhase

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2018
Why not make two kinds of seasons and let people choose whether they want to do a 3 months mini championship or a full season? I don't get that "As soon as next game comes out it's forbidden to play the old one" thinking. I don't think that everyone racing in the leagues will buy F1 2019 right on release date (like me f.e.). It's too expensive and as we know codemasters the game will be unplayable the first few months anyway due to bugs and glitches. Why then force the league to stop in June? Even if there are some hardcore fans that MUST play the new game right away and never touch F1 2018 again, you could just let the drivers choose between a full championship and a "Sprint League", or whatever you call it. Doesn't make any sense for me to make a hardcut for all of the drivers.

Greetings, Polarhase.

• Useful
Reactions: xMinxG

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I hope they give us online replays.

It will be a lot better for montages then.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Why not make two kinds of seasons and let people choose whether they want to do a 3 months mini championship or a full season? I don't get that "As soon as next game comes out it's forbidden to play the old one" thinking. I don't think that everyone racing in the leagues will buy F1 2019 right on release date (like me f.e.). It's too expensive and as we know codemasters the game will be unplayable the first few months anyway due to bugs and glitches. Why then force the league to stop in June? Even if there are some hardcore fans that MUST play the new game right away and never touch F1 2018 again, you could just let the drivers choose between a full championship and a "Sprint League", or whatever you call it. Doesn't make any sense for me to make a hardcut for all of the drivers.

Greetings, Polarhase.
A lot more people WILL buy the game on release, than those who won't.
As for why we run our leagues on the latest game... well that one's a bit obvious isn't it?
Putting the fact that we are an F1 affiliate league aside... running our F1 league on anything but the latest iteration of the game just wouldn't make any sense.
It's just, unfortunate I suppose, that F1 2019 is being released when it is.
Had it been released around the same time as F1 2018, we could've gotten 1 full and 1 three-quarter length season out of it.
Also, planning and executing just one F1 season takes a lot of work, especially with a new game... and planning separate seasons on separate games would take even more work.

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.