PC - F1 AL4 Bahrain - @Andy747 unclean driving and brake checking under safety car and cars overtaking under safety car | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 AL4 Bahrain - @Andy747 unclean driving and brake checking under safety car and cars overtaking under safety car

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorporalCarrot

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Platform + League: PC F1 AL4
League Coordinator: @MrSascha
Date: 18 Aug 2019
Members Involved: Andy747, MrSascha, AOR Gamerkyren
Description:
4 sections of video below; 1st shows Andy747 and Fiedboy206 coming together under lag, 2nd shows Andy747 leaving the track and then colliding with me on the corner, 3rd and 4th show Andy747 braking excessively under the safety car and not maintaining 10 car lengths to the car in front. The 4th section resulted in front wing damage to my car and 5 second penalty (can this be removed?) and MrSasha and AOR Gamerkyren may have overtaken me and Yava under the safety car (not clear whether they received in game penalties?)
Evidence: Youtube video of the above:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I had to pass you. I had to avoid it because otherwise I would have had a bigger crash. Also I let you through in the last corner as much as I know. I was asked by the game.

On 0:22 You can see how I let myself fall back. I then overtook you while continuing the race. You can see everything in the video.

Last edited:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I had to pass you. I had to avoid it because otherwise I would have had a bigger crash. Also I let you through in the last corner as much as I know. I was asked by the game.
The crash also gave me a 5 second tight because I touched you. That's the way it is now.

Andy 747

Junior Karter
Jul 23, 2019
The first one was lag? Tell me what I could do? I have a video of my race il show you tomorrow the full thing and that will show I didn't touch Fieldboy. Second, that was my line are you being serious, it was risky to go to and can I remind you of who actually got shoved off the track? Also, you had the chance to back out and avoid a collision but you chose not to... The third incident I can admit I was to close to fieldboy but I was not break testing I was just going way too slowly and I apologise and take full responsibility for that. As for the last incident I apologise for but I don't know what happened my throttle completely stopped working and it wouldn't let me change my gears. You will see what I mean in the video I post shortly, I apologise for that but it messed my race up as much as it did urs. @CorporalCarrot and anyone else involved.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided the followng:

For the first incident: No Further Action will be taken as this is a clear lag incident.

For the second incident: @CorporalCarrot will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for a minor avoidable collision. You dived into a gap that wasn't really there and pushed off the McLaren in doing so.

For the third incident: @Andy 747 would have received a warning for braking excessively, but this is overriden by the next incident.

For the fourth incident: @Andy 747 will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collision under the safety car. You should not brake that excessively, as doing so caused a domino effect and a pileup.

@CorporalCarrot's 5 second time penalty for the collision cannot be removed as it was served in the pits.

Closed. @MrSascha

Status
Not open for further replies.