XB1 - F1 America’s League- Italy- Block during Qualifying | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F1 America’s League- Italy- Block during Qualifying

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num1Finfan72

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2019
Platform + League: Xbox One, America’s F1 League
League Coordinator: @Hoopolicious
Date: April 5th, 2020
Members Involved: @Num1Finfan72 and @Funkycactus537
Description: During qualifying on April 5th, I was improving on my lap during qualifying. It seemed like @Funkycactus537 ‘s car disconnected ahead of me, which made that disconnected car go straight into the barrier and back on the racing line into my path. Even though his car is disconnected, he is still responsible for his car, this ruined my qualifying position.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @Num1Finfan72 doesn't reduce his speed or show any awareness that there may be a stranded car ahead. So therefore has no time to react to the stricken car.

Therefore we have decided that No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Hoopolicious @Num1Finfan72 @Funkycactus537

Status
Not open for further replies.