PS4 - F1 Assist Tier 3 incident at Australia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 Assist Tier 3 incident at Australia

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Pelc

Junior Karter
Apr 18, 2017
Platform + League: PS4, Assist Tier 3
League Coordinator: @Szmitski
Date: 8/11/2019
Members involved: @Adam Pelc and @mericaydeniz
Description: On lap 28, I was making a pass on merica. At some point, I got tagged from behind and before I could try to break loose, my car hit the wall.

Last edited:

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
On lap 28, I was making a pass against another racer. At some point, I get tagged from behind and launched into the wall. I request to have this clip looked at as soon as possible please. Thank you and have a good night. (Please note that I didn't look back cause I was focused on the road ahead of me, and to see the video, please click on the video below)
@Adam Pelc please use the correct layout and tag your league coordinator and driver(s) involved

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Which is here, top in the stewards inquiry page.

mericaydeniz

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2019
my POV is here. As you can see there, in Adam's POV, he steers to left, (actually it's right handed corner) I'm on the left side of the track,so he turns into me and spins. I think I should be the one who reports this incident to stewards.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Moved to the stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.