F1: Break Week Test Race @ Spa [15/03/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1: Break Week Test Race @ Spa [15/03/15 - 8:00pm]

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys - @TRL Limitless has requested that we try to organise a F1 test race for the break week (so this Sunday) in order to do some testing for his recent connection issues.

Basically, the plan is to run a race as normal - given that enough of you are able & willing to join in - without Matty livestreaming to see if this is part of what has been causing his connection issues, and therefore could give him a better chance of finishing the remaining races of the season.

This isn't a mandatory race to attend, but the ideal scenario would be to have as many of you present as possible in order to recreate a normal league race situation. So even if you don't really want to race, but are free on the Sunday and don't mind just sitting in the lobby while doing something else or whatever, that would help as well.

The track would be whatever you guys want, so if you are fine to join, please post what track you'd prefer and we'll go with the majority vote. And please let us know whether you can make it. Thanks!

@TRL Limitless, @TRL Mazey, @Cryo Lockdown, @iR3versal, @TRL Martin, @brociek96, @Leoobot, @thelivingdead69, @Martin Štefanko, @TRL Karthikeyan, @JACK 575, @George, @ExTa, @TRL Ellis, @I Jason97F1 I

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
I'm happy to race, I think we should do Spa though, as that's the race coming up next

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Probably can't make this, going on a mini road trip to Antwerpen with some friends and don't think that I will be home before 9

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
why don't we do Russia as it's not part of the championship anymore ?

TRL Limitless

Somehow Still Not AOR F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you to everyone who has said they will turn up so far! Means a lot. Let's hope more people can also race :)

TRL Ellis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I might be able to do this I'm not to sure at this time I have a kart race at 5 and it is quite far away from my house if I am back in time I will take part I vote spa

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Guess you should run Spa then given the votes, and then it can work as a bit of practice for next week :)

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
as it turns out I might not be doing the race as I don't really want to do Spa two weeks in a row. also I've got plenty of Uni work to do so i'll enjoy the break week. :)

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
im tired as f*** after barely any sleep last night so I don't really feel like racing sorry