Moved - F1 lap 1 Giglioli | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F1 lap 1 Giglioli

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
Platform + League: F1 PC
League Coordinator:
@Fehler3
Date:
Members Involved:
@ITA-VEN-97 @Michael Romanidis
Description:
Got a better start than the 2 infront of me, left plenty of space on the inside of turn 1 but didn't get any back in the exit, and on top of that Gianfranco continued to ignore the existence of my car and pushed me on the inside of turn 2, causing me to take a very awkward line on the grass, and a very high risk of spinning in front of everyone if I tapped his rear wheel which was inches away from my front right. In my opinion I didn't get the space I deserved being side by side with someone.
Evidence:

ITA-VEN-97

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
To answer to Michael, as you can see from my onboard, i was obviously flat out in the first corner, which means that the car naturally wants to go to the outside.
In no occasion i saw a Williams side me, so in that moment to lift was the last of my thoughts, i was on the inside so i had the right to choose my path, anyway everything was so fast, i think i could not do better than i did.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and concluded that @ITA-VEN-97 forced another driver off the track. 5 penalty points will be awarded to @ITA-VEN-97. The driver was made aware of the driver being on the outside of Abbey, by the red arrows. @ITA-VEN-97 should by then also have left more space on the inside of the Farm Curve.

Closed.
@Michael Romanidis @ITA-VEN-97 @Fehler3

Status
Not open for further replies.