PS4 - F1 League - General Discussions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 League - General Discussions Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
As per ability to give Feedback for League Racing features and the Pad handling, there couldn't be a better guy than Des for Beta Testing, so instead of tyring to squeeze him out, we should be happy that someone from our league had the chance to tell codies what we need for league racing !

• Agree
Reactions: DrCarter33

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
As per ability to give Feedback for League Racing features and the Pad handling, there couldn't be a better guy than Des for Beta Testing, so instead of tyring to squeeze him out, we should be happy that someone from our league had the chance to tell codies what we need for league racing !
Absolutely. We were lucky to have him testing.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
He probably talked half a day about the track limits and the other half on online stability :D

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Haha why should someone be angry at him?! I'm very happy that someone from our league got the chance to have a say in the testing.

• Agree
Reactions: DrCarter33

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
I can't believe we've had a man on the inside all this time and we didn't even know it! I'm sure Des has provided a lot of knowledge and hopefully a put across a few of the groups opinions :)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
@Nico the car selection thread is locked - can you let us know what car you want, Force India with @oljoca or Sauber with @Jthorn97 so when the new cod is chosen he can update the results page please

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
as we have no Britain thread, Iask you here, did you do a 2 or a 3 stop in the Mini-Season, because with my regular setup my tyres are melting down even quicker then in austria.... In Spain i kept the primes 13 laps alive, but here i can drive barely 7 on them and on the Options only 5 laps

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
  • Informative
Reactions: Sean B and BeMu

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
Important statement

@Andrei Codreanu has decided to take a step down from his coordinator role and is therefore not a part of the staff anymore. He will from what I know continue racing in the league. But I'm now the only one atm that is in charge of this Tier so if you have anything questions you go to me.

@Arwin Ourang
@TyranoTigger
@alexukr
@Jthorn97
@Birkoff
@Bcolt93
@Sean B
@HRacingGreen
@BeMu
@Desimpele
@fuzzy
@Jajoots
looks like you've missed a driver :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1464703657][/DOUBLEPOST]
looks like you've missed a driver :(
just kidding mate. that's a big shame though. @Andrei Codreanu was a big part of the structure, very good at sticking to schedules. a very deciplined coordinator indeed.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@Jthorn97 will you be now cod alone, or do you get some Support in the forseeable Future?

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Please do. Its about time we had some drama in here

Last edited by a moderator: