PS4 - F1 League - General Discussions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 League - General Discussions Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I was watching some AOR F1 2013 and F1 2014 races and the driving i saw there would lead to crashes and DSQ on F1 2015 and most likely F1 2016, considering the track limits and the contact system. Also i noticed that most of the time we were much more hesitant of each other when fighting then on other leagues. I do not think that with Sim damage and strct rules we will ever see the sort of racing like in F1 2013 with wheel banging and agressive fighting, but a much more realisitc aprroach.

On the topic of full sim league. There are people who have jobs, school , uni and other obligations, so investing multiple days a week for practacing, full quali, and a 100% race might be too much for a weekly schedule. IMO a sim league makes only sense if the races are held like in real F1 every two weeks.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I was watching some AOR F1 2013 and F1 2014 races and the driving i saw there would lead to crashes and DSQ on F1 2015 and most likely F1 2016, considering the track limits and the contact system. Also i noticed that most of the time we were much more hesitant of each other when fighting then on other leagues. I do not think that with Sim damage and strct rules we will ever see the sort of racing like in F1 2013 with wheel banging and agressive fighting, but a much more realisitc aprroach.

On the topic of full sim league. There are people who have jobs, school , uni and other obligations, so investing multiple days a week for practacing, full quali, and a 100% race might be too much for a weekly schedule. IMO a sim league makes only sense if the races are held like in real F1 every two weeks.
Yeah we won't do 100% race in the official leagues. We might setup some simulation leagues with full practice on one day, full qualifying on the next day and then 100% the last day. That's not something that will happen immediately after release though.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
A 100% league is seperate from wether you want to do a full simulation league... Imo the only real thing is 100% for any league...

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
will probably do my highlights later, from what footage I have left. Lost a lot at the start of the season because when my TV was turning off during the race I would lose everything up until that point so I have nothing for 2/3 races. Then I deleted just about everything to clear space on my hard drive

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I like the use of commentary but 6:45 -.-
i had to, its just so much fun to watch you disappear down the escape road after i danced around behind your car. unfortunately i returned the favour shortly after