Moved - F1 OCE - CAN - DJRTP17 vs Butler 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F1 OCE - CAN - DJRTP17 vs Butler 2

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSEM The Butler

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
Platform + League: XB1 F1 OCE
League Coordinator: VSR RoscoArm
Date: 24/05/2020
Members Involved: DJRTP17, LSEM The Butler
Description:
Exiting the final chicane I had just let DRC Jarad through as he was on a different strategy to me. This opened the door to Penske, managing to pull alongside me into the braking zone of turn 1. I brake and leave room on the apex for Penske, however Penske outbreaks himself and goes deep, forcing me off the track and onto the grass, where in attempting to recover the car, and get it turned for the corner, I slide back onto the track, hitting Penske and giving myself wing damage. I had very little control of the car at this point and it is unlikely the situation would've had a different outcome once Penske had hit me. .
Evidence:

Penske17

S18 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 Champion
Dec 16, 2017
Heading into the last chicane butler get's a bad run on the exit as he was past by Jarad, I get a better run on him but so does TobbyB behind us both, he goes through the middle and nearly big crash on front straight.
Heading into Turn 1 still side by side neither one of us giving up the position, we make slight contact with our wheels however when we do Butler jerks his wheel to the right and he goes off track, I feel like if he didn't do that we would've still been side by side into T2.
Another thing to add as well is Butler's rejoining onto the race track was not very safe as he hits the side of my car, gives himself damage and nearly ruins TobbyB's race as well (Footage on his evidence)
Evidence:

Penske17

S18 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 Champion
Dec 16, 2017
Also another note to Butler, it would've been easier if you just put both stewards tings in one steward panel and not have them seperated

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

We have decided that No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Penske17 @VSR RoscoArm @LSEM The Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.