F1 off season, 2019 car launches & pre-season testing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F1 off season, 2019 car launches & pre-season testing

Which team will top pre-season testing the most?

• Mercedes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Renault

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I was expecting it to be a different gold 2 I’ve seen some concepts on Instagram that look better than the final one hass have released. It does look like the lotus but maybe in later years the design will improve
The more I see thats Haas livery the more I like it in a way, probably the best way to think of it is as an understated livery rather then a underfunded one.:LOL:

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

BarryTRCTurner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 9, 2018
Williams and toro Rosso tomorrow which one are you more excited about?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I suppose the more important of the two is Williams.
Can't imagine there'll be too much different on the ToroRosso livery... though the actual car will likely share some similarities with the Redbull.

pyrates

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Yup, definitely Williams. Especially since they have Orlen instead of Martini as main sponsor.

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
And this is the new Torro Rosso.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
STR14:
Image result for str14 launch

FW42:

Toro Rosso's livery - nothing new, very uninspired, they pretty much have recycled last years livery but in a way not surprised.

Williams livery - at least there trying something new and it looks ok on these first impressions, but I would like to see what there car looks like in natural light rather then this indoor studio lighting.

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Jeez really disappointed about the Williams livery. It has a rather cheap look to it. Looks a bit like my Grandma discovered Office 97 WordArt and went bannanas with it. Also surprised about how little space Orlen actually has.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Jeez really disappointed about the Williams livery. It has a rather cheap look to it. Looks a bit like my Grandma discovered Office 97 WordArt and went bannanas with it. Also surprised about how little space Orlen actually has.
I'm reserving my full judgement on the Williams livery until I see what it looks like when its moving at speed during testing, but currently others will consider the livery like marmite you'll either love it or hate it.

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
My last 2 hopes for an interesting livery is Mclaren and Racing Point (I still can't believe they will go with that name).

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
To sum up the F1 livery reveals so far:

Haas: "We'll just copy Lotus... only we'll do it badly."
ToroRosso: "No need to fix what isn't broken."
Williams: "wE cAn DeSiGn LiVeRiEs Yo!"

Who's next?

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I didnt know dale jr was racing for Williams?

Ah well, looking forward to the ferrari reveal so the leclerc hypetrain will go in full swing!

lel

BarryTRCTurner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 9, 2018
I agree toro rosso didn’t need to fix the livery it looked great last year and still does. The only thing I like about the Williams is the way the blue fades into the white but I wanted them to go back to the blue of the 90s. Renault tomorrow so yellow

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Looks fantastic. Nothing new of course but it was the best livery anyway.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Looks fantastic. Nothing new of course but it was the best livery anyway.
ToroRosso and Force India would like a word with you........... around the back of the sheds.

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
ToroRosso and Force India would like a word with you........... around the back of the sheds.
Torro Rosso was also solid but not as clever as Renault. I am actually not the biggest fan of the Force India livery. The pink is fine but it is missing any purpose as far as layout is concerned.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Torro Rosso was also solid but not as clever as Renault. I am actually not the biggest fan of the Force India livery. The pink is fine but it is missing any purpose as far as layout is concerned.
If you look at a lot of other BWT sponsored cars, the layout makes a bit more sense.
Or it does to me anyways... and besides, I always like the boldness of the design tbh shrugs

pyrates

Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
In the Force India I was having an issue with the white areas that just don't fit to anything. I do love the DTM BWT livery though.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
For the best livery of the year competition I think we should disqualify liveries that are pretty much the same and recycled from last year.:p

Not expecting RB to change there livery that much or Merc for that matter, Racing Point however - well if there twitter page is anything to go by then I would maybe suggest mainly white perhaps:unsure::

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
OH MY SENNA LECLERC RAIKKONEN LEWIE LEWIE

OHHHHHHHH IM WET