PC - F1 PC Americas Collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 PC Americas Collision

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Platform + League: PC NA F1
League Coordinator: @Raven
Date:
8/11/2019
Members Involved:
@SSR Matheus
Description:
Matheus goes for defense against the McLaren, but goes wide and onto the the grass. After he rejoins, he loses the rear of his car and slides into me which causes me to lose my whole wing. While he is not in control initially, I still think this could have been prevented as it cost me loads of time and ruined my race. Sadly I don't have my own POV recorded but I think the stream catches it well enough.
Evidence:

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Moved to stewards.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Wanted to check and see what is happening. Raven already told me that the incident was gonna be looked at but it has been over a week now and penalties from the next race are already being sorted. I don't mean to be impatient or come off as rude but I would just like to make sure this is still being reviewed or that it is at least still open.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Wanted to check and see what is happening. Raven already told me that the incident was gonna be looked at but it has been over a week now and penalties from the next race are already being sorted. I don't mean to be impatient or come off as rude but I would just like to make sure this is still being reviewed or that it is at least still open.
Hey, just gonna jump in here. Apologies for the delay - this is definitely still being reviewed, the stewards are just having a tough time reaching a final call. Again apologies for how long it's taking, but we do have a genuine reason. :)

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, just gonna jump in here. Apologies for the delay - this is definitely still being reviewed, the stewards are just having a tough time reaching a final call. Again apologies for how long it's taking, but we do have a genuine reason. :)
Got it, thank you for the update!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Apologies for the long delay.

The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided that this is a racing incident and No Further Action. @SSR Matheus lost control of his car, but this was outside of the battle - unfortunately collecting @ItzTriton who was an innocent bystander.

Closed. @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.