AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 11th January 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Spielberg

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

TRL Limitless

Somehow Still Not AOR F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Really looking forward to this race - one of my favourite tracks to drive! Quite annoying a lot of time can be gained in both quali and race from cutting T1 and the last corner in particular, but will just aim to keep it clean and fast! Hoping to try and keep up this momentum for Silverstone, Hungary and Spa as they are my 3 strongest.

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Still wont be racing tomorrow. If everything goes to plan I'll be back and able to race next week :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Interesting. Looking forward to watch it!

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
My highlights! I was involved in a few incidents the first few laps which I apologized for & dealt with conform the rules. I however find it a bit childish to have a go at me on twitter because of one incident @ T2 L2. T1 L2 was most likely a lag bubble because I broke at the normal braking point (100m) and there was no contact on screen, but you can see that something is pushing you (Leo).

All in all 7th is a bit disappointing because the pace was reasonable, I just bottle it in quali everytime probably because of the pressure of live streaming :p

TRL Mazey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
My highlights! I was involved in a few incidents the first few laps which I apologized for & dealt with conform the rules. I however find it a bit childish to have a go at me on twitter because of one incident @ T2 L2. T1 L2 was most likely a lag bubble because I broke at the normal braking point (100m) and there was no contact on screen, but you can see that something is pushing you (Leo).

All in all 7th is a bit disappointing because the pace was reasonable, I just bottle it in quali everytime probably because of the pressure of live streaming :p

are you kidding me acting childish hahaha u ruined me race for some stupid reason u decided to brake at about 60m for turn 2 which made me lose some of my front wing ur lucky I cant be asked to take it to the stewards cause the last thing this league needs is another stewards inquiry

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
are you kidding me acting childish hahaha u ruined me race for some stupid reason u decided to brake at about 60m for turn 2 which made me lose some of my front wing ur lucky I cant be asked to take it to the stewards cause the last thing this league needs is another stewards inquiry
Everyone makes mistakes, I apologized and acknowledged my mistake. What else do you want me to do? I asked you if we could rest it there because I don't want someone to hold a grudge against me for an accident like this, but apparently that's not enough for you as you keep being mad at me instead of being a grown up accepting my apology :)

We had great fights so far (and even after the incident in this race) so I really don't get why you let this one accident overshadow it so much.

TRL Mazey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Everyone makes mistakes, I apologized and acknowledged my mistake. What else do you want me to do? I asked you if we could rest it there because I don't want someone to hold a grudge against me for an accident like this, but apparently that's not enough for you as you keep being mad at me instead of being a grown up accepting my apology :)

We had great fights so far (and even after the incident in this race) so I really don't get why you let this one accident overshadow it so much.
ok then I am really sorry for having the hump for taking me out and ruined my race its all my fault now can YOU grow up a bit and move on thanks bye

p.s u didn't even say sorry when u did it or after the race but anyway it was probably my fault yet again sorry

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I cant be asked to take it to the stewards cause the last thing this league needs is another stewards inquiry
No, the last thing the league needs is a public argument on the forum. If you have a problem from the race, let the stewards take care of it (although granted, we do have a lot of enquiries from various other leagues atm).

Reactions: Cryo Lockdown