PS4 - F1- Unfair overtake | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1- Unfair overtake

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlvaroAznar

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F1
League Coordinator: @Casper24-F1 @Tactician109 @alexukr
Date:
15/09/2019
Members Involved: @Speed Bari
Description:
Easy. He created his own space hitting my car throwing me out of my line. With simulation damage he can´t do this kind of moves. I hadn´t chace to defend my position because he braked with my car. Please, take the example of Casper´s moves he knows how to do clean overtakes on this circuit. Thank you stewards.
Evidence:

Speed Bari

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2018
I think i wont respond to those derogatory comments, especially after Spain where i didnt report him for smtg everyone said report.
Also I would have preferred he didnt cut his swearing as we see he did

As for this incident im fully alongside before the corner so it is a non issue ....

I also dispute him saying i used his car to overtake , i would have made the corner !

AlvaroAznar

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
I think i wont respond to those derogatory comments, especially after Spain where i didnt report him for smtg everyone said report.
Also I would have preferred he didnt cut his swearing as we see he did

As for this incident im fully alongside before the corner so it is a non issue ....

I also dispute him saying i used his car to overtake , i would have made the corner !
I didn´t swear nothing. I cut that part because sound is so high. You can check it in my Twitch channel. Okey if this is clean for you I´ll do the same in next races.
But you should learn how to do clean overtakes like Casper for example. You hit Nardy in Bahrain, hit me in Spain and hit Hugo and me in Monaco. #respect

Status
Not open for further replies.