PC - F10 - Codemasters says I lost the race by a second when I finished first. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F10 - Codemasters says I lost the race by a second when I finished first.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Platform + League: PC F10
League Coordinator: @LolFish42
Date: 8/18/19
Members Involved: @Sabba7h @tim_haeusli
Description:
I crossed the line in first place but the game said I finished 0.913 behind Tim. I'm not sure why it did this. I don't have footage of me actually crossing the line in P1 because my PC bluescreened with 5 laps to go, so when I got back I didn't start the stream up again. I have screenshots of both our race director laps, and several people have stated that they saw my name pop up as the winner.
Evidence:
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
yes exactly the same, would be ok for me if he gets the win, as he overtook me anyways after the disconnect

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and are satisfied that @Sabba7h is the correct race winner, therefore the race results will classify him in P1 with @tim_haeusli in P2. All other positions remain the same.

Closed. @LolFish42

Status
Not open for further replies.