PC - F11 Bahrain - 3 divebombs | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F11 Bahrain - 3 divebombs

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Incident 1:

Platform + League: F11 + PC
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Date:
August 18, 2019
Members Involved: @Kane Jr @DaPain
Description:
Lap 1 Turn 3 @DaPain sends it into Turn 3 causing contact in an aggressive manor the game felt he had to be ghosted to prevent further contact with another car.
Evidence: Lap 1, Turn 3 (25:45)

Incident 2:

Date:
August 18, 2019
Members Involved: @Kane Jr @eyjafjallajökull
Description:
Lap 1 Turn 7 @eyjafjallajökull is two positions behind me heading into Turn 7 and attempts a divebomb up my inside colliding into my car to help him make the turn. He did not relinquish the positions. He also caused me right front wing damage to where the mechanics would not replace my wing ultimately ruining my race.
Evidence: Lap 1, Turn 7 (26:00)

Incident 3:

Date:
August 18, 2019
Members Involved: @Kane Jr @Karzolia @xype
Description:
Lap 1 Turn 8 @Karzolia and @xype seem to be battling for position when contact was made as they both seem to have collided into me causing yet another collision this time sending me into a spin out of my control.
Evidence: Lap 1, Turn 8 (26:15)

Another POV (3:00)

I apologize for my language and raging. It was in the heat of the moment.

Last edited:

xype

Pro Karter
Jul 10, 2019
Unfortunately I dont have any footage from that incident but I have to say I was like 1-2 car lenghts infornt of karzolia and he tryed to do move around the outside. By doing that he unsettled my car and i hit @Kane Jr at the end. In my opinion move from @Karzolia was overaggressive leaving me no space to go and nothing much to do... Either we both will crash or one of us will crash with guy infront. I dont want to point anyone but I think we need to reduce amound of that kind of moves especially on the 1st lap when pack is bunched up. I dont have anything to add... Apologize @Kane Jr one more time.

Last edited:

Karzolia

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2018
I don't have no footage unfortunately to give my version of events.
That particular incident (Incident 3) i was behind @Kane Jr and setting up a move on the outside. @Kane Jr braked fairly early which caught me out and i clipped my wing against his (causing damage to my wing). My bad for the misjudgment of breaking. It definitely didn't cause the spin though.

DaPain

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Incident 1:

Date:
August 18, 2019
Members Involved: @Kane Jr @DaPain
Description:
Lap 1 Turn 3 @DaPain sends it into Turn 3 causing contact in an aggressive manor the game felt he had to be ghosted to prevent further contact with another car.
Evidence: Lap 1, Turn 3 (25:45)

Just simply lag, that's all. We made no contact and everything was fine. I was battling another guy behind and we tapped under braking, meaning I got shot a little further than expected, which is probably why I was ghosted.

eyjafjallajökull

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
First of all i have to apologize for my move.
It was optimistic and the door was a little bit open.
I try to better myself and try to stay patient during the first laps..

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided the following:

For the first incident: @DaPain will be given 5 penalty points for dangerous driving. Please be more careful when braking.

For the second incident: @eyjafjallajökull will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for a minor avoidable collision. He will also receive an extra 5 penalty points due to the danger of the collision.

For the third incident: @xype will receive a 10 second time penaly and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collison.

There is a lot of unclean driving here, which I would like to see improve in future races.

Closed. @Hinyaldee @Kane Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.