PC - F13 Abu Dhabi @blackviperGt not observing qualification ban | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F13 Abu Dhabi @blackviperGt not observing qualification ban

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Platform + League: PC F13
League Coordinator: @Neil Bywater
Date: 02/02/2020
Members Involved: @BlackViperGT
Description despite being tagged in the stewards decision from Round 20 and in the race thread for Round 21 before the race when he was informed not to set a qualifying time, he did set a time that got him 9th on the grid.

20200202201013_1.jpg

Last edited:

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
Ya, that was my fault, I didn't read the post prior to the race to see how the qualifying penalty worked, seeing as regardless of my time I was put last, that was my mistake for not confirming what I had to do for the penalty.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and decided on the following:

@BlackViperGT will be disqualified from the race results and receives 10 penalty points plus a reprimand for not obeying the rules.
This would normally result in @BlackViperGT receiving a race ban for the next race, but due to that race being in the next season - it will be ignored.
The driver is strongly advised to see this as a warning for his way of driving. We expect you to improve on this for the next season(s).

Closed.
@Neil Bywater @BlackViperGT

Status
Not open for further replies.