AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: PC F13
League Coordinator: @Steve Jackson
Date: 24/11/2019 20:00
Members Involved: @exodium
Description:
As I'm leaving the pits on my S stint ready to attack @CocoNut and defend from @exodium, despite having a clear track to the left he squeezes me into the wall, damaging my front wing (yellow) so I'm left with a boat through the middle of Les Combes and Pouhon for the remaining laps. This destroyed my challenge for 4th at least.
Evidence:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just gonna add this from @Neil Bywater's video. For context, this is before the main incident and why I get the jump as he has to two stop.

Spatial awareness is either really poor or does not like being overtaken.

exodium

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
as i mentioned yesterday directly, really sorry for this. it was my fault yes! Maybe yesterday was not my day. had to work the whole day and was tired. Maybe that's why it was so bad. in the Szene below i spin the car and damaged the wing so it was tricky to handle it on the track there. just focus on that job. that was just unlucky and stupid by myself. and i really dont know what it was in neils Video. that seems like it was Intention. but really not. didnt expect that you were so fast there. Turned in that early just because the completly destroyed wing. thats not how i drive normally. destroyed my whole race too with this. because if i didnt touch the inside curb before i would drive for the win but anyways, doesnt matter yet. has nothing to do with dont like being overtaken or anything like this. you know we had great battles the races before and i have great battles with Darkness and neil also lot of times. so that should not be the point. just a shitty day yesterday overall and maybe was too tired… but well anyways, i left too less space there. thought at this moment will be enough but was very close to the wall. But i take responsibility for this and just apologize again. really really sorry again mate :)

here both from my pov
0:00-1:00 my fault and the Szene in neils video
1:00-1:16 the incident

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to award @exodium a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for a minor avoidable collision. This could have resulted in a really severe incident so please be much more wary of the space around you.

Closed. @Neil Bywater @Steve Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.