PC - F2 America - Bahrain - Lap 21 Incident with Gudby and Myself | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F2 America - Bahrain - Lap 21 Incident with Gudby and Myself

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Platform + League: F2 America
League Coordinator: @Steph Farelle
Date: 18th August 2019
Members Involved: @Miguel Angel Pilla @Mo v0
Description:
@Miguel Angel Pilla turned into @Mo v0 at T4 as @Mo v0 was going for an inside overtake. @Mo v0 was alongside, if not ahead of, @Miguel Angel Pilla when entering the corner. The collision caused @Mo v0 to spin, losing two positions in the process.
Evidence:

Cockpit

In-game Highlight Reel

@Mo v0 finished 2.456 seconds behind @Miguel Angel Pilla and 7.980 behind Tezu who took the lead and won, after the incident.

Last edited:

Miguel Angel Pilla

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2019
hello commissioners I hope this is a successful relationship that we will form in these 20 races :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Speaking seriously, starting last and becoming first or second I can not afford to crash and lose everything I won, I honestly did not expect to stretch the braking in such a short drs. The rest is as the video shows

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Regardless if it was deliberate or not, the act of causing the collision, and not returning the position, robbed me of two positions. I reckon you would have eventually got passed me, given your pace, if you would have returned the position. However, many consecutive laps before I was defending the same without any change of positions, so perhaps you would have stayed behind. :shrug: :thinking:

From lap 13 to lap 21 I defend from P2.

Video should start at Lap 13 or so... 45:08

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Wasn't the first time this's happened to me, getting turned into that is. :D

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided to award @Miguel Angel Pilla a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points. The initial contact and time loss is only worthy of this punishment - @Mo#9991 then unfortunately spins a second time whilst recovering, however Miguel cannot be blamed for this time loss.

Closed. @Steph Farelle

Status
Not open for further replies.