PS4 - F2 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F2 Main Thread

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
@maxtheracer has completed his sign up and will assume one of the two remaining Sauber seats for the season.

make sure you add @DemoN F1 on psn (GR-DemoN) as he is our host.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Following the stewards inquiry @maxtheracer, to make sure Bahrain doesn't happen again:

1) You need to prove your connection is the same speed as which you signed up with - or at least sufficient to race (I'd like a screenshot of your speed directly from the PS4 speed test)
2) If you start seriously lagging at any moment tonight you have to get out of everyone's way and then retire in the pit lane to best avoid the chance of a safety car.
3) Make sure you have notifications on for the league's PSN group chat, because I'll have the chat open on my phone, and if I notice you lagging I'll send a message there requesting instant action, as mentioning in point 2.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
*Driver Notice*

@F1Simu-Alonso has been promoted to F1 following his dominant start to the season.

@Klayyyyyy is being promoted to F2 after his strong start to the season as well.

Klay you have choice of either a free Sauber or Force India seat. Also make sure to add myself and DemoN on psn (Bcolt93 and GR-DemoN) as we will be sending out invites.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TheogGR1

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Remember @Klayyyyyy, no racing line now! (not sure if you used it though :p) I'm sure you'll be another one thrown into this massively competitive pack scrapping throughout the points, so welcome and good luck here!

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
After the first 4 races and retiring in each I am going to call it a day there.

I knew coming into this season I would struggle for time to practice, that mixed with a lack of motivation was my main reason for quitting last season, I reverted my decision as the last race in AD was so much fun with @HRacingGreen and @bor44 sadly I am not feeling that same rush of adrenaline.

Sorry to @Bcolt93 for wasting everyone's time, have a good season all.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Following the stewards inquiry @maxtheracer, to make sure Bahrain doesn't happen again:

1) You need to prove your connection is the same speed as which you signed up with - or at least sufficient to race (I'd like a screenshot of your speed directly from the PS4 speed test)
2) If you start seriously lagging at any moment tonight you have to get out of everyone's way and then retire in the pit lane to best avoid the chance of a safety car.
3) Make sure you have notifications on for the league's PSN group chat, because I'll have the chat open on my phone, and if I notice you lagging I'll send a message there requesting instant action, as mentioning in point 2.
I am still waiting for you to complete the 1st part of this post @maxtheracer. I understand your lag hasn't been as severe in races since, but there is still a purpose to this request and I want you to complete this before racing in Monaco please.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
All he needed was some persuading...
He's back :)

After the first 4 races and retiring in each I am going to call it a day there.

I knew coming into this season I would struggle for time to practice, that mixed with a lack of motivation was my main reason for quitting last season, I reverted my decision as the last race in AD was so much fun with @HRacingGreen and @bor44 sadly I am not feeling that same rush of adrenaline.

Sorry to @Bcolt93 for wasting everyone's time, have a good season all.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Driver Update*

@Floriswijers33 will be joining us in F2 and be taking over the last full available seat at Force India. Make sure to add myself and @DemoN F1 on psn (Bcolt93 and GR-DemoN) and we look forward to having you on track