PS4 - F2 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F2 Main Thread

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Due to the lack of numbers in F1, both @Gamer_DA_best262 and @michaelangelo53 have been moved up to F1. This move was completely voluntary and has been approved by the Admins of the site due to how late it is in the season and its championship implications.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just to confirm guys, @Bcolt93 has moved up to F1, which makes me the only coordinator present in this league, so I'm your man to contact now. Bronson is still the head of PS4, so if you still feel the need to speak to him for any issues rather than me then do so by all means. We're also welcoming @Jeyk and @pzalanHUN to the league with the departure of Gamer, Brandon and MichaelAngelo. I'll make it first come first serve between you two, you have the Ferrari, Toro Rosso, Sauber and Manor to chose from.

Hopefully all the midseason chaos is over now and we can enjoy a great end to the season!

@bor44 @zWoody @TheogGR1 @Jonas-NHK @nummer92 @F1_Dan @Floriswijers33 @Ollie_D631 @mazais5727 @Guiggs @Rc SamBastos14 @organyx @99Pipmatt @GuytheGuy17 @Klayyyyyy @Philip McGivern @CRAZY--LEGS

Floriswijers33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 10, 2016
Absent for This race because of a bbq from cryo lockdown. Hopefully Next week Ill be there finally!

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
DRIVER NOTICE:

Having both missed the previous four races, @Floriswijers33 and @Philip McGivern are being given an official warning regarding their attendance. When you sign up at the start of the season you are making a commitment to race each week, and in any such instance of not being able to do this, you are required to inform the coordinator before the start of the race.

In @Floriswijers33's case, he has generally given reason but at the very last minute (in yesterday's case beyond the last minute). In future, if possible I need you to inform me as soon as possible in the week, even if there is the slightest possibility of missing the race.

The same applies to @Philip McGivern, who has had poor attendance throughout this season, often without providing no reason at all for absence. This is not acceptable, as at the very least you should be informing me of the situation if you are unable to attend.

Both drivers are formally required to inform me well in advance of each race they would be missing in future, but ensure that they attend as many races as possible from here on out. Failing to inform me of any absence could result in exclusion from the league for season 14 and beyond, and failure to improve attendance could lead to you being limited to being a reserve for season 14 as well.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
DRIVER NOTICE:

Having failed again to neither attend or inform of his absence following his official warning, @Philip McGivern has been removed from the league and added to the blacklist for all future seasons.

• Agree
Reactions: Ollie_D631

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
If anyone is interested in checking out live timing for the Kart World Championship this week, go to this link and it's right on the main page. I'm hoping to be in the mix as much as I can.

Http://www.kartworldchampionship.com

I'll post the times that I will be out on track later today when they are announced.

Just so you're aware, we had the Nations Cup competition this past Sunday and your boys from Britain came across the line as the winners! Our very own @Sean B was one of the drivers. They managed to beat the powerhouse Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, and Belgian teams which all were expected to sweep the top 5 positions based on previous years.

Team USA finished in 11th! This well exceeded our expectations starting off as we almost were eliminated in the first round.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
If anyone is interested in checking out live timing for the Kart World Championship this week, go to this link and it's right on the main page. I'm hoping to be in the mix as much as I can.

Http://www.kartworldchampionship.com

I'll post the times that I will be out on track later today when they are announced.

Just so you're aware, we had the Nations Cup competition this past Sunday and your boys from Britain came across the line as the winners! Our very own @Sean B was one of the drivers. They managed to beat the powerhouse Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, and Belgian teams which all were expected to sweep the top 5 positions based on previous years.

Team USA finished in 11th! This well exceeded our expectations starting off as we almost were eliminated in the first round.
All the best lads!