Moved - F2 Monza - Dangerous Driving and Major Collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F2 Monza - Dangerous Driving and Major Collision

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Platform + League: PC F2
League Coordinator: @JSR
Date:
05/04/20
Members Involved:
@JSR @Robert16BVB (@Skripi)
Description:

Incident 1 - I feel that I was unfairly squeezed and pushed onto the grass through turn 3.
Incident 2 - As far as I am aware, @Robert16BVB locked up, hit @Skripi who then consequently took me out.

Evidence:

https://gyazo.com/f0b803930c25824caf925bae8294476f

(Incident 2 at 1:01:05)

I'm not sure if @Robert16BVB recorded his perspective or not or if he has anything else that he wishes to add.

Robert16BVB

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 16, 2018
feel guilty looked up the tires wanted to go right to not crash into skripi but still crashed. Definitely deserve a penalty for that so stupid from me.I also put my view in there
at 45:48

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Moved to the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Robert16BVB is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision. @Robert16BVB receives a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points. An additional 5 penalty points will be awarded for dangerous driving. Please be more cautious next time around.

For the first incident in lap 22, @Robert16BVB receives 5 penalty points for forcing another driver off the track.

Closed.
@JSR @Robert16BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.