XB1 - F2 - Possible penalty removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F2 - Possible penalty removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorc94

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 F2
League Coordinator: @Hayden_430
Date: 27/01/2019
Members Involved: Myself, @AOR Pelzeri, @SamF1LFC
Description:
I tried a move around the outside of Pelzeri going into turn 1 but went too deep on the brakes and cut the first chicane. Despite letting Pelzeri back through along with Sam (who was behind me at the time of the incident) I got a warning for this and this turned out to be 1 of 3 warnings I got during the race, so theoretically I should only have 2 warnings and my 3 second time penalty removed which would have put me in P6.
Evidence: I don't have evidence of my own but @Hayden_430 said he had the race director and @SamF1LFC said he had footage of the incident

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430

Jorc94

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2017
Will post the race director tonight after work.

Will move once @SamF1LFC provides the POV
I have the laps where I got warnings, just need laps 1-9 and laps 24-27 to prove I didn't get any warnings in those. Lap 15 is the one in question and you can see I got a warning and my sector 1 was slower than my previous laps so there's no doubt that I gained no advantage because of it.

Untitled.png

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430
Status
Not open for further replies.