PS4 - F2 - Retiring on track on purpose to wreck me out | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F2 - Retiring on track on purpose to wreck me out

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 5/1/2020
Members Involved: @Speedstah
Description: He was in front of me but with a pitstop still yet to make so as his race was over, he retired on track which caused a very very dangerous situation for me and also for Masina. We have had a racing incident in the past in Russia (last round) he got mad with me for it, so my vision is that he tried to “revenge” me for it as I was in the virtual lead of the race and most likely winning it, which is very unsporting and something serious. Even if you don’t consider it a deliberate manouvre, it’s still unacceptable and put our races under a serious risk.
Evidence:

Speedstah

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
In this scenario, I was having technical difficulties with my headset. Therefore, I lost all in-game audio and I deemed it irresponsible to continue, so I was forced to retire out of the race. There was no intentions at all of taking anybody out, and that claim made by Joglar is pure slander and is untrue, based off undesireable motivations and anger. To his point, I should have brought the car to the pits then retired, which is my fault. However, I had no control of the car after I retired, and I assumed the AI would have just pulled over instead of continuing at a slow speed. I don't have any footage of the event, but I would of course had tried to continue on had it not been for the technical failure.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
This individual has had multiple confrontations with me in the past so that’s my vision, I repeat, my vision of what happened as our past. This is only my vision and I would 100% understand if the stewards don’t take it. However, I explain my vision because I’ve experienced this league considering rivarlies/confrontations to judge incidents in the past (which is wrong as my opinion) so that’s why I explained my view. If I need to explain something more of my vision of the incident. I’ll just tell the tier coordinator if he askes me. Thank you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have discussed this incident and feel that @Speedstah actions here were dangerous. While we understand that technical issues do occur, in this situation you should have returned to the pit lane before retiring your car. We will be awarding 5 Penalty Points and a Reprimand for retiring your car on the track.

@Joglar @jomppalainen

Status
Not open for further replies.