F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Platform + League: F2 Sprint League PC
League Coordinator: @HaiCo and myself
Date: 07/12/2019
Members Involved: @The_Urinator @_Mackoo_ @Mo#9991

Description:
I very rarely send in stewards enquiries, but the driving I have seen from @The_Urinator today was absolutely atrocious. He likes to divebomb a lot, nearly crashed me into the pit wall and pushed @Mo#9991 onto the grass going up the hill. Unfortunately I don't record my races so I don't have that footage of you. What footage I do have though is from T1 in the feature race where I get divebombed, crashed into and spun on the inside and on the outside as well. Driving like this is definitely not sportsmanlike. Most people (like myself) just drive for fun (especially in the F2 sprint league) but there is not really any fun in racing with guys who are ready to crash you out if they have to.

Evidence:
Timestamp 18:00

Mo#9991

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Only citing the claims, given I was tagged.
I had no intention of reporting this as I immediately went into a braking zone failing to brake on time, then proceeded to spin myself re-entering the track. I then went on to rage quit as it was one of those days... (oh $hit... I did a bad thing, hoping the reprimand system isn't site-wide and it's per league)

Lap 1 onto 2, "nearly crashed me into the pit wall"

Lap3, "pushed @Mo#9991 onto the grass going up the hill"

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and have decided to hand out a total of 5 penalty points to @The_Urinator for dangerous driving in the second and third incident.
No driver involved was solely to be blamed for the first incident. No penalty is given there.

Closed.
@Thompson @Mo#9991 @The_Urinator @HaiCo

Status
Not open for further replies.