Moved - F2 start incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F2 start incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Platform + League: F2 ps4
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 30-3-2020
Members Involved: @ISRT_Pasti @Marko Krizman
Description:
Pasti seems to go over ambitious in the first lap and causes a multiple car incident. I tagged marko cause his pov might be useful. Just in front of them there seems to be another incident but i'm just too far to see it properly
Evidence:

Marko Krizman

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2017
Platform + League: F2 ps4
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 30-3-2020
Members Involved: @ISRT_Pasti @Marko Krizman
Description:
Pasti seems to go over ambitious in the first lap and causes a multiple car incident. I tagged marko cause his pov might be useful. Just in front of them there seems to be another incident but i'm just too far to see it properly
Evidence:
Thanks for Video Pedro. I think some drivers are to motivated by the race starts. I hope the Stewards will make a good job. It's just frustrating 3/4 Races Crashed like that, TIme to change something

ISRT_Pasti

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2018
The game crashed when I was entering pits in quali session. Then I had to restart the PS4 and only recorded the last 30 of the race. My pov showed that I suffered a little contact(Pedro crashed into me, probably netcode or something like that), due of the contact I went deep in the next corner. So that's the only thing I can say about that. I couldn't avoid the contact.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have found @ISRT_Pasti to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision, he will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for this incident. Please be more cautious on lap 1 in future.

@jomppalainen @PedroPMF

Status
Not open for further replies.