Moved - F2 start incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F2 start incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Platform + League: F2 ps4
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 30-3-2020
Members Involved: @ISRT_Pasti @Marko Krizman
Description:
Pasti seems to go over ambitious in the first lap and causes a multiple car incident. I tagged marko cause his pov might be useful. Just in front of them there seems to be another incident but i'm just too far to see it properly
Evidence:

Marko Krizman

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2017
Platform + League: F2 ps4
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 30-3-2020
Members Involved: @ISRT_Pasti @Marko Krizman
Description:
Pasti seems to go over ambitious in the first lap and causes a multiple car incident. I tagged marko cause his pov might be useful. Just in front of them there seems to be another incident but i'm just too far to see it properly
Evidence:
Thanks for Video Pedro. I think some drivers are to motivated by the race starts. I hope the Stewards will make a good job. It's just frustrating 3/4 Races Crashed like that, TIme to change something

ISRT_Pasti

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2018
The game crashed when I was entering pits in quali session. Then I had to restart the PS4 and only recorded the last 30 of the race. My pov showed that I suffered a little contact(Pedro crashed into me, probably netcode or something like that), due of the contact I went deep in the next corner. So that's the only thing I can say about that. I couldn't avoid the contact.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have found @ISRT_Pasti to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision, he will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for this incident. Please be more cautious on lap 1 in future.

@jomppalainen @PedroPMF

Status
Not open for further replies.