Moved - F2 - Track limits | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F2 - Track limits

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Iamotti

Formula Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Platform + League: Ps4 - F2
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date:
29/03/2020
Members Involved:
@Kiiski123 @Thijmen25804 @maxou13-12 @benidorm-4 @SamGamerOfficial
Description:
possible exceeding of track limits in quali
Evidence:
Here's the livestream video:
ILRT_Max min.14:50
VRT_Aero min.16:15 - exit of the chicane
thijmen25804 min.16:53 - both corners
kiiski123 min.17:05 - entrance of the chicane
LR_Sam min.8:35 - both corners

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
This is a bit wasting steward's time here imo, there was a lot of lag during this race.

Also @ISRT_Pasti and someone else had connection issues during qualifying so yeah, a lot of issues with this game... :unsure:

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
I can guarantee you guys lag or game-issues is an insufficient defence if there's footage that doesn't seem laggy showing you with 4 wheels off track. And I'd strongly disagree with this being a waste of stewards time since it's a pretty disgusting way of 'taking' the corner.

So if you have footage, share it. And if you're not cutting the track in that footage, you obviously won't get penalized.
I'll wait until tomorrow evening before moving this to the stewards so everyone tagged can provide their POV.

Kiiski123

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
I don't think I cutted it. First part of the chicane is pretty sharp and that's why there is no evidence that all my four wheels would have been off track even though both my front wheels were.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
I agree with Kiiski first part of the chicane is really sharp we can't prove if the wheels are all literally off the white lines lol

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have come to the following conclusions.

We find insufficient evidence of cuts from @Kiiski123 @maxou13-12 , no further action will be taken here.

We find @benidorm-4 to have made one major cut, he will receive 7.5 Penalty points and a reprimand for this.

@SamGamerOfficial and @Thijmen25804 both gained a major amount of time from their cuts. They will receive a Qualifying Ban for the next race they attend, 10 penalty points and a reprimand for these cuts.

We would like to remind drivers that the white lines are always the track limits and this is not to be abused.

@jomppalainen @Simone Iamotti

Status
Not open for further replies.