XB1 - F2 Zelchy poor etiquette and driving. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F2 Zelchy poor etiquette and driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: XB1 F2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date: 22/7/18
Members Involved: Myself, Zelchy
Description: So, we are all preparing for our final runs in qualifying, everyone is backing up giving each other space, as seen on the map, I also knew it was a little congested up ahead as I was in party chat with my team mate who was suggesting I backed off early. On the run to 130R Zelchy decides to fly past me, despite there being LOADS of time remaining and absolutely 0 rush to get to the line. Ok, perhaps this isn’t illegal as such, just poor etiquette however the brake test that followed definitely is. He slams the stoppers on at around 200 meters for no reason, the next car was 6 or 7 seconds up the road and would’ve had 0 effect on his lap whatsoever. I don’t really feel this is acceptable, he went on to qualify top 3, I didn’t even get to post a representative time... Below is a link to my profile and it’s the most recent clip. Sorry I couldn’t link directly, on my phone and couldn’t figure it out.
Evidence : https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?xr=mebarnav&activetab=main:mainTab4

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that this is just multiple unnecessary hold ups in qualifying, contributed by both drivers.

Both drivers will receive a reprimand added to their season tally, and 10 penalty points for their parts in this.

We advise you to just get on with it in qualifying in the future. Slowing down to snail speed, and weaving at that pace, does absolutely nothing for you other than create large queues.

Closed. @Jamie183 @II OASIS I @lewis zelch

Status
Not open for further replies.