PS4 - F3 Collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F3 Collision

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Platform + League: Ps4 F3
League Coordinator: @99Pipmatt
Date: 7-10-19
Members Involved: @Gabriele and myself
Description:
We were fighting going side by side into turn 10 and I believe he lost the rear a bit and cut across my line just enough to hit me, making me lose control of my car and going into the barriers
Evidence:

Gabriele

Semi-Pro Karter
May 18, 2019
Pipmatt, I ruined Pedro's race and I was very disappointed, but he was not at all voluntary, I was trying the attack on lokka and because of an external and not ideal trajectory I lost the rear and the car overstepped to the right

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and view it as a racing incident. The contact here was small and more a case of a minor misjudgment of the other cars position than a major mistake. We will be taking no further action here.

@Gabriele @PedroPMF @99Pipmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.