F3 CotA Feature | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F3 CotA Feature

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
Date: 12/04/2019
Members Involved: @Patrick Kessler
Lap & Corner:
Feature Race, Lap 1, Turn 12 (Hairpin)
Description: I went to the inside trying to overtake Patrick. He moved over to the left when I was way alongside already. The contact resulted in me being punted off track and I lost quite a few positions. I think we both have been very lucky as none of us got damage from it.

Patrick Kessler

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 10 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2016
Servus Dominik ;-)

shitty I didn't save the repetition... but I like to remember the scene well.

I was certainly a bit defensive but I didn't even have a 0car contact...?

In any case I am sorry that I disturbed you.

Wünsch dir trotzdem a schöner Sonntag.
Gruss
Patrick

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
I didn´t get any contact message from the game either. Just gonna leave a few views from the replay here, you can build your own opinion from there hopefully.

Danke wünsch dir auch einen schönen Sonntag!

Patrick Kessler

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 10 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks for the replay.
Yes I see it. I have pulled very little to the left but it has obviously been enough for a contact. I certainly didn't do this on purpose and I can only apologize to you again. To be honest, I was also very surprised that you are still overtaking so shortly before the corner. Anyway, my apology is standing.
Grüsse Dich.
Patrick

Reactions: N1kmido

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I haven't actually gotten around to looking at this, been quite busy this week. Should be sorted by next race.

Sorry about that!

• Informative
Reactions: N1kmido

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The stewards have given @Patrick Kessler a 5 second time penalty for this race. Whilst @N1kmido was coming from relatively far back, moving like that under braking is against the rules. As this was only a minor incident, and both drivers finished a 5 second penalty was deemed appropriate. It should also be noted that a 5 second penalty was decided before looking at how it would affect the results, but in this case it will actually just swap the positions of the drivers involved.

Closed... Finally.

Again, really sorry this took so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.