PC - F3 dangerous move | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F3 dangerous move

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
Platform + League: PC F3
League Coordinator: @Hooper
Date: 16-06-2019
Members Involved: @EL_Sonny

- first situation.

@EL_Sonny made a very dangerous situation.
EL Sonny going out of the track -> I'm going down to the right and we are on par -> EL Sony is not looking in the mirror which almost destroyed me.

Question why I can corner?

Because I saw that he starts to turn right and leave me no space. If I did not do it, probably our cars would be destroyed.

I feel bad when I have to think for a second driver. They think they are alone on the track. - sorry I take the time to prepare myself and for one wrong move of the other person, I can lose this time.

I am fighting clean and I expect it from another drivers .

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
you know it isnt a side by side corner. if i gave more room then i allready did i would have compromise myself by going wide and maybe going in to the gravel.

Nothing more to add

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked into the footage and comments provided and have decided that no further action will be taken.

We have judged that it was hard racing at most.

Closed. @Hooper @GRZEGORZ

Status
Not open for further replies.