Moved - F3 - Forced off track and damage being given | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F3 - Forced off track and damage being given

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikulitsi

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Platform + League: AOR PS4 F3
League Coordinator: @Zaack
Date: 5.4.2020
Members Involved: @BMS_anderoa_245
Description: I braked 50 meters too early into the chicane not seeing a braking board on the left side (my fault and realised later that the board was taken off) but I leave space on the racing line. Anderoa overshoots the corner on the other hand, seemingly goes off track and rejoins dangerously on turn 2 right into the path of me while I have left a lot of space on the inside for that corner because I knew Anderoa was somewhere there. Anderoa forces me off track as he wouldn't have kept it on track if I was there and that gives me damage as well...

BMS_anderoa_245

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 26, 2019
Yes, we will have clear corner breakings when people doesnt break the reference boards...:cautious: Thats why we both break in different places, i tried to return to the track but it was too late, sorry man. BUT, YOU HAD CONEXION ISSUES AGAIN, you were laging all the time, like in belgium, try to fix that, its difficult to be behind you... We would not have this incident if Koala hadn't broken the reference board 150m...
@Mikulitsi

Zaack

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 24, 2019
Yes, we will have clear corner breakings when people doesnt break the reference boards...:cautious: Thats why we both break in different places, i tried to return to the track but it was too late, sorry man. BUT, YOU HAD CONEXION ISSUES AGAIN, you were laging all the time, like in belgium, try to fix that, its difficult to be behind you... We would not have this incident if Koala hadn't broken the reference board 150m...
@Mikulitsi
Could you post your POV please?

BMS_anderoa_245

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 26, 2019
I deleted my video yesterday, thinking I would not need it, but we can see that I brake too late due to the board missing, I TRIED NOT TO CUT THE CHICANE, BUT THE GIANT KERBS MADE ME IMPOSIBLE TO TURN in the turn 2.
@Zaack

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have found @BMS_anderoa_245 to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision, he will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for this incident.

@Zaack @Mikulitsi

Status
Not open for further replies.