Moved - F3 hit it for me 1 time, hit it for me 2 time, hit it for me 3 time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F3 hit it for me 1 time, hit it for me 2 time, hit it for me 3 time

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 F3
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 27/9/2020
Members Involved: @AlexvsF1
Description:

No spatial awareness as per 1.5.1
Turns in to turn 1 when I am on the inside - 8:30
Turns in to hairpin when I am on the inside - 9:22
Turns in to turn 1 when I am on the inside - 9:37
lose a lot of time the 3rd time round.
Evidence:

AlexvsF1

Semi-Pro Karter
May 9, 2020
Incident 1: there's a bit contact but there isn't any lose of time with that, during a race there are a lot of contacts like this with everyone.
Incident 2: in the harpin you start turning a bit late trying to defend your position so when i'm turning i hit your left side meaning that you still a bit straight because of your late steering
Incident 3: at the start of the turn i only had one line posible because you tried to squeeze me the most as you can, it's legal but i couldn't go more outside without going through the grass and even i went through as you can see un your video, i must say that turn 1 it's a very diffucult point to go side by side and there is no point of defending that hard someone with fresher tires behind you and knowing that you'd probably pit in that lap so this fight is totally avoidable.
Also here if we didn't contact you would hit me because in the interior line your old tires couldn't turn that much and would going progressively to the outside where i was.

AlexvsF1

Semi-Pro Karter
May 9, 2020
I would like to mention also that in that fight there is a lot of changing direction it seems like i'm playing with dan ticktum

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the Stewards

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
lol thanks for that compliment, but it is one change of direction as is allowed, they weren't too late as you had plenty of time to choose the outside instead, and I am ahead meaning fresher tyres or not its my right to defend my position and for you to get past cleanly.
incident 1 - correct no loss of time and luckily no damage
incident 2 - https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/miniminiman09/video/111148246 your POV, I made the corner and didn't even extend, pause on 0:02 you can see the apex and me on it.... use the 3 cars width available to you on the outside
incident 3 - I literally don't understand the justification here.... you went off because you turned in and hit me not me squeezing you. 9:47 freezeframe I suppose I could have used that extra inch of kerb to give you a full arctic lorrys length of track on the outside to get the move done

AlexvsF1

Semi-Pro Karter
May 9, 2020
Incident 1: literally i don't how could anyone recive damage with that it's not even contact in your wing and there's any force in that
Incident 2: in this video it's more clear that while I'm turning you continue going straight in that time i can't change the line when i can see where are you so it's an agressive defensive move like sukry7 in Vietnam
Incident 3: with the space i had at the start of the turn i couldn't go more further also the contact is weak so my car doesn't go to the grass cause of that

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @AlexvsF1 will be given 5 penalty points for the first 2 incidents and will also be deemed at fault for a Minor Avoidable Collision for incident 3. They will be given 5 penalty points and a 5 second time penalty to be added to the Chinese Grand Prix.

Closed. @Germo @DrummerJ92 @AlexvsF1

Status
Not open for further replies.