Moved - F3 LAP 1 TURN 1 just generally bad | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F3 LAP 1 TURN 1 just generally bad

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 F3
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 27/9/2020
Members Involved: @aaleex07 ( i guess)
Description:
slightly annoyed at the formation lap driving double file so I can't return to position after a slow getaway, numerous drivers ignoring rule 2.4.2 anyway. (formation lap get away Time Stamp 1:59, Double File 2:32, Crash 2:55)
the real issue is turn 1 where my race is pretty much over before its began when he turns in knowing I am there spinning me out and causing wing damage..... RACE START TIME STAMP 3:04
No spatial awareness as per 1.5.1
Evidence:

aaleex07

Junior Karter
Sep 19, 2020
@DrummerJ92 At the start the fault is mine, I admit it and Im so sorry a, but in the formation lap, the fault is yours for stepping on the straight and for not being in your position because I was where I was playing, which was behind the ninth

aaleex07

Junior Karter
Sep 19, 2020
@DrummerJ92 And in the formation lap you stayed standing on the track and then you tried to recover all the positions at the same time so the one who is not in your position is you and thanks to that we both left with cold wheels and that is what made at the exit I did not turn the car and hit you in the first corner

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the Stewards

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
@DrummerJ92 And in the formation lap you stayed standing on the track and then you tried to recover all the positions at the same time so the one who is not in your position is you and thanks to that we both left with cold wheels and that is what made at the exit I did not turn the car and hit you in the first corner
I mean you can clearly see you turn into me in the corner so don't know what you are watching, and yes the slow get away is my fault and yes I chose to try and get back past one at a time on the straights but couldn't because you were side by side with the ferrari.
don't matter now, stewards decision

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @DrummerJ92 will be given 5 penalty points for initiating contact with @aaleex07 on the formation lap but for the first corner incident @aaleex07 is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision. They will be given 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to the Chinese Grand Prix.

Closed. @DrummerJ92 @aaleex07 @Germo

Status
Not open for further replies.