F3 league -Sunday 19th January German gran prix- nurburgring - 730pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F3 league -Sunday 19th January German gran prix- nurburgring - 730pm (UK time)

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
PS3 F3 Sunday - Round 9 - German Grand Prix - Sunday 19th January: 7:30PM (UK Time) We will be resuming this Sunday at the Germany Grand Prix (Nurburgring) If you see anyone yet to confirm their staying with us then please point them in the new sites direction. Hopefully they'll come over between now and Sunday. Date: Sunday 19th January Time: 7:30PM (UK Time)

legocrazy505

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
A bit short notice for me so won't be making it, haven't got my wheel and stuff in the room at all. Also if we are racing next weekend I'm not going to be available as I'll be in Dublin for work experience.

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
legocrazy505;n3121 said:
A bit short notice for me so won't be making it, haven't got my wheel and stuff in the room at all. Also if we are racing next weekend I'm not going to be available as I'll be in Dublin for work experience.
Okay mate, thanks for letting me know!

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Didn't expect that after not touching the game in so long (Monaco?)

Then I messed up in qualy and had to start the race with really worn primes, so I went for a 3 stop instead of the planned 2 stop.
Though everyone else ended up doing that anyway.....

Was expecting to have to make up a stop.

I wouldn't be against giving GC 4th either, more than likely won't happen but just saying.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q- 4th quite chuffed as did a pb. Race- Got off the line great and after 1st couple of corners found myself in 3rd. Was managing to keep the gap between the front 2. Phillip and Blake caught me and there was some great battles going on especially when we was 3 wide going towards turn 1. Then me and Alpha had some brilliant battles for quite a few laps. I pitted and found myself in last. Made up the time and made the undercut. Got myself back up to 4th and pulled out the gap between me and Phillip but couldn't catch Blake. Got 99.9% of way through race, literary 10 seconds from finish and hey fucking presto. Not happy.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
That was real fun guys. Great battles. Very close at times, but clean and fair.!! Messed up my hotlap 1.3sec in purple 1st and 0.9 purple 3rd sector. Damn that could have bin a 1:28.
Congrats 4 the podium and c u at Spa. The Europian Rainforest.
Again a great thx to the guys who made this reborn a succes.!!!!

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Oh, and sorry for our little contact on lap 1 Alpha - back end just snapped wide when accelerating out of the hairpin.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Cheers Blake. I'd hope for common sense as I've worked really hard for that position
Didn't expect that after not touching the game in so long (Monaco?) Then I messed up in qualy and had to start the race with really worn primes, so I went for a 3 stop instead of the planned 2 stop. Though everyone else ended up doing that anyway..... Was expecting to have to make up a stop. I wouldn't be against giving GC 4th either, more than likely won't happen but just saying.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Agree with Blake. Crasher 4th is yours, M8.!! Also i feel a little bit quilty 4 turn after 2nd DRS-zone. Sidebyside slowing down and making the left-right.Great moment though !! :)
Think Effone should be compensated 2. So we can all have a points finish.!

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Cheers ;-)
Agree with Blake. Crasher 4th is yours, M8.!! Also i feel a little bit quilty 4 turn after 2nd DRS-zone. Sidebyside slowing down and making the left-right.Great moment though !! :) Think Effone should be compensated 2. So we can all have a points finish.!

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Q: 2nd - 3rd majority off session until final lap, where I was slower than my previous best in the first two sectors but somehow a very sketchy last sector gained me time and put up into 2nd.

R: 1st - Got a decent get away and was keeping with sharky, then we both got to the end of sector 2 and both ran wide but he went further and I overtook round the outside at the next corner to get the lead, then plain from there on out apart from the being stuck in traffic after my first stop and the near wreck going for my 3rd stop. Anyways highlights are below as usually and hope you enjoy them. :) See you spa.

[video=youtube_share;V4-0kIOBIjI]http://youtu.be/V4-0kIOBIjI[/video]

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
You were showing off skills entering the pit lane mate. Really laughed at that
Q: 2nd - 3rd majority off session until final lap, where I was slower than my previous best in the first two sectors but somehow a very sketchy last sector gained me time and put up into 2nd. R: 1st - Got a decent get away and was keeping with sharky, then we both got to the end of sector 2 and both ran wide but he went further and I overtook round the outside at the next corner to get the lead, then plain from there on out apart from the being stuck in traffic after my first stop and the near wreck going for my 3rd stop. Anyways highlights are below as usually and hope you enjoy them. :) See you spa. [video=youtube_share;V4-0kIOBIjI]http://youtu.be/V4-0kIOBIjI[/video]

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
xGATECRASHERx;n3926 said:
You were showing off skills entering the pit lane mate. Really laughed at that
It was gonna be a fairly boring video otherwise.