XB1 - F3 - Round 7 Austrian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F3 - Round 7 Austrian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

AVGExotiK

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2017
Well my race was thrash from the first lap since I was in that big accident (the was **** too but thats on me) buuuut I was P4 for like 0.5 sec thanks to a great launch! Also I got a surprise fastest lap sooooo thats a win at least I guess haha

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Maybe I missed something but I think I finished the race P11 and @James / Infiniti P10, that is what I saw in the @TheIceberg 's video.
Yeah @Olliverhagstrom Disconnected and then rejoined with 1 lap to go and he got unfairly Disqualified and it been removed and he is in 7th which is the place he would of been in. I should of said this earlier on but I forgot to do so and I apologise for it.

• Informative
Reactions: LKay91

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Yeah @Olliverhagstrom Disconnected and then rejoined with 1 lap to go and he got unfairly Disqualified and it been removed and he is in 7th which is the place he would of been in. I should of said this earlier on but I forgot to do so and I apologise for it.
Are you going to update the standings for this penalty then?