F3 Sun Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F3 Sun Main Thread

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey lads, looking forward to some fun races and Owen....I look forward to some duels! :-D

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Hi guyes!
Im James, 16 from Norway. Hope to get off to a good start with you all at Spa this Sunday. Really looking forward to racing with you and getting up to speed with some clean racing. Im a Ferrari and Kimi fan but will have to go for 1. Sauber 2. Williams if i get the choise since the season has already started.:thumbsup:
:biggrin:

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Welcome to our 2 new drivers aarava and James. Look forward to racing with you both.

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Alright guys.

I've been thinking, we've got a few drivers missing since we switched sites, leaving vacant spots in 5 different cars.

I've taken those names of the drivers who have been left without a teammate (Blake, legocrazy, Sharky, keeno, Philip) and the two new sign ups (aarav and James) and put them into a random name generator.

What I'm going to do is allow these drivers to pick cars again to make it so that each car has two drivers in, so that everyone has a teammate and the constructors championship will have a bit more 'meaning'.

So can the following drivers pick again in this order:

aarav
blake
legocrazy
Sharky
James
Keeno
Philip

And the cars to choose from are as follows: (Will keep updating this)

2 x Toro Rosso

2 x Williams

2 x McLaren

2 x Sauber

2 x Force India

2 x Caterham

Remember, each manufacturer must have two drivers at the end of picking.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thank you :)

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
@Alphadelta, can you do me a favour mate and fill in your leagues driver list in the spreadsheet i sent you please, just so i know how many you have got.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thats fine ,M8. As long as i can stay in the Williams. Left the Ferrari at the start of the season, 4 my team M8. Losing my teamM8 AND the Williams will make me suicidal. Well; almost. LOL

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
hi guys.
My first choise is Sauber
Second Caterham
3. Force india
4. Williams
5. McLaren
All but Toro rosso please.

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I would go Williams but I don't think its right for Philip to be removed from his car mid season.

I'll go for Toro Rosso.

Moving due to:

1) The blurry front tyre on the Force India, though only a small issue can be annoying and just doesn't look nice.
2) Will be nice to drive another new car I haven't driven in my ARL career yet.

Though saying that 2nd point, I would have been going for the Ferrari if Stefuy had offically vacated it.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Welcome to the new guys. Hope youll enjoy as much as we do.!!!
Will you please send me a friendrequest at the PSN, so ill know who to inv. for the race.
Thx.:)
BTW. Alpha, whats the story on the carchoise.!!

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
How about Blake and Phillip in the Williams, aarava and sharky in the McLaren, keeno and Lego in the toro rosso (if that's the car keeno had, can't remember lol) and owen and James in Mercedes as a seat is now free for them with iceman leaving. Then there's 2 in each team and everyone will have decent points for the constructors. How's that sound?