F3 Sun Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F3 Sun Main Thread

Sharky69

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
xGATECRASHERx;n6682 said:
How about Blake and Phillip in the Williams, aarava and sharky in the McLaren, keeno and Lego in the toro rosso (if that's the car keeno had, can't remember lol) and owen and James in Mercedes as a seat is now free for them with iceman leaving. Then there's 2 in each team and everyone will have decent points for the constructors. How's that sound?
I'm fine with that!

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Philip, sent ya a PSN request, looking fwd to tonight, and as to the cars, yeah I am fine going Mclaren understanding the original ppl wanna stay in their cars! C u guys on the track tonight!

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
xGATECRASHERx;n6682 said:
How about Blake and Phillip in the Williams, aarava and sharky in the McLaren, keeno and Lego in the toro rosso (if that's the car keeno had, can't remember lol) and owen and James in Mercedes as a seat is now free for them with iceman leaving. Then there's 2 in each team and everyone will have decent points for the constructors. How's that sound?
That sounds good. I'll make sure everyone knows about it in the lobby beforehand and make sure everyone agrees.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Looking at the results table quite happy but annoyed. Happy I'm catching my team mate up as that's one of my objectives for the season but annoyed as for the 3 times I got dc'd in really good positions I'd be a lot higher up. Tonight's race was partly my fault for the performance. Normally I spend quite a bit of time each week practising, getting.my setup right etc etc which is why I've improved but been on the ps4 all week so done very little practice and it showed. Definitely going back to my old routine as even though I'm not in with a chance of winning etc the next best thing for me is getting a decent position to pick cars next season lol

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Watching the vids of the last race got to say I really enjoyed them. The presentation etc was really good. Just a question though. How difficult would it be to do a basic highlights video with the footage available? With the tables etc? Asking as I honestly wouldn't have a clue

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I myself run a league all by myself, I create "full blown" highlights for them, trust me when i say you need A LOT of time, it is a lot of work to make nice league videos, so if you want to do it, make sure you have time! Here is an example, this league video for my league took at least 14 hours of work over a week to make!
Just a little example, personally it was worth it, but very tiring so in a way I am glad my league is ending in 2 races time. But if someone wants to make highlights for this AOR F3 tier, more than happy to send my POVs in and maybe even help in the graphics dept!

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
aarava;n7470 said:
I myself run a league all by myself, I create "full blown" highlights for them, trust me when i say you need A LOT of time, it is a lot of work to make nice league videos, so if you want to do it, make sure you have time! Here is an example, this league video for my league took at least 14 hours of work over a week to make!
Just a little example, personally it was worth it, but very tiring so in a way I am glad my league is ending in 2 races time. But if someone wants to make highlights for this AOR F3 tier, more than happy to send my POVs in and maybe even help in the graphics dept!
Why you no use Malaysia????? ;)

And also would mind doing a full highlights package with some help in the graphics dept.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Like the sound of that. You guys put some really good vids together so looking forward to see what you can do for our league ;-)
Why you no use Malaysia????? ;) And also would mind doing a full highlights package with some help in the graphics dept.

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Hi Guys. Just wondered if there was a possisility to move the upcomming races forward to 7pm GMT. Some off you might be awere that the new series of Top Gear (nuber 21 i think) starts this Sunday at 8pm. Some of the longer races will therefore outlast it. I understand that the times are fixed before i joined, just wondered what your thoughts were guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions where i could find a replay of it, that will Work in Norway.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Is there no way of getting it off the BBC website? I know we have the BBC I player over here so don't think it works outside of the UK. People will probably put it up on YouTube

legocrazy505

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
xGATECRASHERx;n8755 said:
Is there no way of getting it off the BBC website? I know we have the BBC I player over here so don't think it works outside of the UK. People will probably put it up on YouTube
BBC iPlayer doesn't work fully anywhere outside of the UK, some Eastern European countries seem to have a more limited version of though. You probably wouldn't get it in Norway.

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Thanks mate. Now the BBC i player somehow works. I can watch series 20 today since i missed it here in Norway.
BTW when are they realesed on the i player. Straight after of one week after? Never used it you see.

Trusefusker

Rookie
Jan 21, 2014
think they go Live on the Iplayer? I at least know you can watch F1 there live.

(as in that you can watch them as they air or on replay anytime after the program is done