Jan 15, 2014
Amitt replied on PSN. Hope he will join us again very soon. :smile:

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Philip_66;n13023 said:
Amitt replied on PSN. Hope he will join us again very soon. :smile:
What did he say m8? Hope it is soon before we get anymore drivers put in our league

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
xGATECRASHERx;n13048 said:
What did he say m8? Hope it is soon before we get anymore drivers put in our league
Said he was checkin-out AOR. Hasnt bin online 4 couple of months,so..................:unsure:

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
*Off topic

GRID 2 is only £8.15 on the Playstation store right now, on sale unitl the 27th Feb.

I've just bought it, let me know if any of you have it / are thinking of getting it and we should organize some fun races.

I know it's not next-gen stuff but it will be fun to organize something.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AlphaDelta;n14385 said:
*Off topic GRID 2 is only £8.15 on the Playstation store right now, on sale unitl the 27th Feb. I've just bought it, let me know if any of you have it / are thinking of getting it and we should organize some fun races. I know it's not next-gen stuff but it will be fun to organize something.
I've got it m8. Not played it in ages lol

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
I might fancy some GRID 2 racing. The prices of games in Norway are sky-high so this might not be the price on my Playstation Store in NOK. I will go and have a look to se if it is worth it. Seems like it costs around £8, anyone know why there is 17 add on's. Some are free others cost more than the game itself.

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to the league Reda!

You'll be driving the Force India, and you should have a teammate in Amitt if he signs up again soon. (Will let you know)

Can you please add xGATECRASHERx, Philip (PhilipDering) and I (HRT_AlphaDelta) to your friends list ready for Sunday.

Best of luck. :) Hope you enjoy racing here.

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Well with Reda's arrival it gives Philip a couple more fingers on the trophy I think.

A lot harder for the chasers to close the gap when the top places are out of reach each week

Reda989

Rookie
Feb 1, 2014
Thanks everyone ! And I apologize in advance for my English, I might make a lot of mistakes because it's not my native language.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Welcome Reda. You'll enjoy yourself here, the racing is close and intense at times but everyone here is clean and fair.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
i have moved reda into sun f1 guys so you lot can fight your championship title fairly due to reda's pace he would have put a spanner in the works.

ocesc68

Rookie
Mar 1, 2014
Hello y'all.

I'm new in this forum (actually registered a couple of minutes ago) so please excuse if I'm in the wrong Theard.

I'd like to join you, as my current Leauge is falling apart (some of the guys want to come over as well, I just don't know whether they're allready registered or not. They're actually pretty fast (def faster than me) so IDK where they're headed)

Ok, time to make my point: as I said, I'd like to join you for the following season, as (even though we're currently just around 6 ppl) I'd like to finnish the current season with my 'old' mates. I'd be happy to get some feedback from you, whether it is possibile to pre-register me for the next season.

Greetings from Germany.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
ocesc68;n16812 said:
Hello y'all.

I'm new in this forum (actually registered a couple of minutes ago) so please excuse if I'm in the wrong Theard.

I'd like to join you, as my current Leauge is falling apart (some of the guys want to come over as well, I just don't know whether they're allready registered or not. They're actually pretty fast (def faster than me) so IDK where they're headed)

Ok, time to make my point: as I said, I'd like to join you for the following season, as (even though we're currently just around 6 ppl) I'd like to finnish the current season with my 'old' mates. I'd be happy to get some feedback from you, whether it is possibile to pre-register me for the next season.

Greetings from Germany.
Hi and welcome to AOR, we will be opening season 8 sign ups in the next few weeks so keep a look out for the thread, in the meantime have a look at this so you can get an idea of the sign up process: http://apexonlineracing.com/forums/forum/f1-2013/leagues/playstation-3-leagues/ps3-sign-up

feel free to join any of the social races that are organised here:http://apexonlineracing.com/forums/forum/f1-2013/socia-races-tournaments

ocesc68

Rookie
Mar 1, 2014
Thanks for the quick reply. I will def keep an eye around and join some of the social races if I got time.

Sharky69

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
hi guys!

I didn't find a calendar for next races... so I inform you that I will not race in next two weekends(9.3. and 16.3.) becouse I go on BALI
See U and have a nice battles ;)

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Hi Guys! Just did a few laps on F1 2013 and found that when I changed from Cockpit cam which I used to use, to the TV Pod I can increase my lap time by up to a second on some tracks. Also seems to be a lot easier to find my braking zones and accurate steering input.:unsure:

Would just like to know what camera angels you guys use. Cockpit, TV or any of the others.:-D
Thanks

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I used tv pod, best one for me, I can't be asked for all this "taking it to the max, simulation" stuff and going cockpit, you can hardly see anything and also means you are more prone to causing accidents as you can't see your frontend of the car