PC - F4 Austria PC: in both fast laps @MATA INTE KATTEN! blocked @MrPeaceTyp twice + he brake tested me! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F4 Austria PC: in both fast laps @MATA INTE KATTEN! blocked @MrPeaceTyp twice + he brake tested me!

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
@MATA INTE KATTEN! @scotchtape20

Platform + League: PC, F4
League Coordinator: @scotchtape20
Date: 01.07.2018
Members Involved: @MATA INTE KATTEN! and me.
Description:
In the first run, I tried to better up my first bad time. I was on a good way (see the whole lap until it happens). Suddenly Mata is just infront of me and didnt move to make some place. One corner later he suddenly brake checked me, it surprised me deeply. Luckily I was aware, if not he would ve destroyed me my only "good" run (which was the best without my best blocked ones!).
The second block (yes twice in one quali). He just did not move away again! I tried making him a ghost and pass trough him, because time was up anyway.

Just take a look:

Evidence:
Edit: Sorry for the banners in the video. Was a free software (but I showed every block twice!)

MATA INTE KATTEN!

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2018
Nope, did not record the quali, and i dont remember that incident at all.. does seem wierd that my car has the cross since i was connected the whole time.

But no, i can not prove anything so i will accept any penalty,

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
Yeah... take a look at minute 2:00 again: Suddenly you are super fast after blocking me... I dont know maybe it bugged. But all I know is that your car was in my way?
@MATA INTE KATTEN!

Edit: Twice in my way! ._.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that the red cross implies this is a lag incident, meaning no action can be taken other than a warning to take steps to improve connection.

Closed. @scotchtape20 @MrPeaceTyp @MATA INTE KATTEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.