PC - F4 China - Weaving | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F4 China - Weaving

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Platform + League: PC F4
League Coordinator: @Hooper @Ely97
Date:
14-10-2018
Members Involved:
@Tom Lippmann ?
Description:
I hope I tagged the right person but gamermode is weaving multiple times on the back straight breaking the slipstream multiple times.
Evidence:

Sorry for the amount of enquiries this week, but I've seen so many situations where people rather break the rules or take a huge risk than keep it clean and take a loss.

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
Since @Tom Lippmann hasn’t responded within 24+ hours I’ve forwarded it to the stewards. @Tom Lippmann you can still feel free to express your opinion on this topic.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the incident, the stewards have decided to award 5 penalty points to @Tom Lippmann for excessive weaving on the straight.
This is not allowed as per 1.2.5 of the rules.
● Excessive weaving on straights with the purpose of breaking slipstream is not allowed, even if the car behind is not physically close enough to make an overtaking attempt. Weaving in this situation is deemed excessive if the car ahead makes more than two moves across the track on the same straight.

Closed. @RichyB @Tom Lippmann @Hooper @Ely97

Status
Not open for further replies.