F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: XB1 F4
League Coordinator:
AOR Benjamin
Date: 26th/27th November 2017
Members Involved: Myself and Rdasher
Description:
So I cross the line about 3 seconds behind Rdasher, as seen in the video, after the race he has 13 seconds worth of penalties and I have 6 seconds, but maintains 4th place. Unless I am missing something really obvious I should be 4th and he should be 5th, if it's me just having a moment then someone will have to delete this thread and save me some embarrassment haha
Evidence: https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?xr=mebarnav I can never find the way to link videos but this is a link to my profile and the most recent clip will show me crossing the line 3 seconds behind and the result screen too. SheMileHeskey also has the results screen in a video which shows the same thing.

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Moved to the Stewards

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
To be fair, the penalty is supposed to only be 5 seconds anyway, and then 3 seconds added onto that. So in total it should be 8 seconds worth of penalty compared to your 6 seconds. You finished 3 seconds behind so that means the final result is you finishing 1 second behind me. I think the game just serves the penalty incorrectly as an unserved 5-second stop-go is only supposed to be 5 seconds and not 10.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards will be taking No Further Action into this enquiry. The game has a glitch that when there is an unserved stop go penalty it displays as 10 seconds instead of 5, but in the race time there is still only a 5 second penalty applied. This means that the race time is correct, and therefore the finishing positions are too.

Closed @II OASIS I @Rdasher15 @AOR Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.