Moved - F4 - Formation Lap Waiting | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F4 - Formation Lap Waiting

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 F4
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 5/4/20
Members Involved: @SoggyCabbages @Cathal
Description:

Formation Lap Haas 1 holds up second half of the grid leaving way more than 10 car lengths from the front train.
Haas 2 at the back does the same by themself.
Evidence: 2:00 and 2:20

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Christ mate talk about petty and salty? I don't know about Cathal but I was trying to sort out some wheel settings.

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
We had to sit on the grid for like 40 seconds longer than usual, and I managed to do the wheel settings flat out, you don’t need to virtually stop to do it

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
We had to sit on the grid for like 40 seconds longer than usual, and I managed to do the wheel settings flat out, you don’t need to virtually stop to do it
This doesn’t involve you, you weren’t tagged don’t comment.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
considering you don’t even know what specifically I was trying to do that’s a baseless comment.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Tbh, if you want to rush off and start the race as fast as possible, that is up to you, me, I was looking at my data app for tyre choices and filling a strategy into the app, warming my tyres. If you want to speed off and start the race quickly, you can but that does not control behind you. As this didn’t have any effect on the actual race, I think any sort of penalty would be preposterous.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Tbh, if you want to rush off and start the race as fast as possible, that is up to you, me, I was looking at my data app for tyre choices and filling a strategy into the app, warming my tyres. If you want to speed off and start the race quickly, you can but that does not control behind you. As this didn’t have any effect on the actual race, I think any sort of penalty would be preposterous.
Moved too.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @SoggyCabbages and @Cathal were both creating an unnaturally large gap in the queue and the excuses they gave for these actions in our eyes are unsatisfactory.

Therefore we have decided that @SoggyCabbages and @Cathal will both be given a Reprimand each.
@SoggyCabbages will also be given a further Reprimand for not behaving in a respectful manner on the forums.

Closed. @Bernie @DrummerJ92 @SoggyCabbages @Cathal

Status
Not open for further replies.