XB1 - F4 - Hit on formation lap | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F4 - Hit on formation lap

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Platform + League: XB1 F4
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 20/10/19
Members Involved: @Germo @scotthaysom
Description:
Was weaving to warm my tyres up and @scotthaysom comes alongside me whilst I was doing this which caused us to make contact and therefore I got disqualified from the formation lap. I did no sort of sudden braking which could've caught him by surprise. And obviously this hindered my start.
Evidence: 2:04

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards, will move any further evidence and comments added.

scotthaysom

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 14, 2018
I effectively just misjudged, as thought he was accelerating as we were beginning the straight. However if you look at my view, I braked and didn’t make contact with his car. so I was as surprised when we were removed from the formation lap

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I effectively just misjudged, as thought he was accelerating as we were beginning the straight. However if you look at my view, I braked and didn’t make contact with his car. so I was as surprised when we were removed from the formation lap

Moved

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that No Further Action will be taken as there is clear desync between @Germo and @scotthaysom as contact was made is on @Germo's POV but not on @scotthaysom's POV.

Closed. @Germo @scotthaysom

Status
Not open for further replies.