PS4 - F4 - Incidents with Pasti | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F4 - Incidents with Pasti

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheogGR1

F1 Champion
Aug 12, 2015
Platform + League: PS4 F4
League Coordinator: @ELIT3_gam3boy
Date: 15-12-2019
Members Involved: @Ferhan_Racer2004 @ISRT_Pasti
Description:
Coming out of the pits and in to turn 1 I am side by side with Pasti, he brakes very late and goes off track while also forcing @Ferhan_Racer2004 off the circuit. He never gave the position back to Ferhan and I also believe he completed the move on me by going off track.

Another incident I would like to be looked at is on the last lap. Pasti must have had damage because we gained like 6 seconds on him on the last lap. He was going slowly yet still tried to race which led to him slowing down ferhan and then me and Ferhan colliding. Dont know what to say about this one, just thats it very frustrating when someone with damage goes slowly on the racing line .

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have found @ISRT_Pasti to be at fault for causing a minor avoidable collision, he will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points.

For the final lap incident, we view this as a racing incident and no further action will be taken.

@TheogGR1 @ELIT3_gam3boy

Status
Not open for further replies.