PS4 - F4 L2 Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F4 L2 Silverstone

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Zaack

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F4
League Coordinator: @HiippariLate
Date: 12-5-19
Members Involved: me @Veztokh @iSuperScrub
Description: Lap 2, @iSuperScrub is trying to overtake me from the outside (that's fine) then @Veztokh in the same corner is going inside (almost out of nowhere) and he goes wide pushing me against @iSuperScrub (im sorry about that but i couldn't have done any better) then @iSuperScrub i think rejoins the track hitting me and we spun. I couldn't do anything from my position, i tried to leave enough space, but this incident still ruined completely my race, since my tyres overheated and made me crash the next lap. (I actually thought that @iSuperScrub did it on purpose during the incident, I think now and I hope he didn't mean to hit me on purpose)
Evidence:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
I thought your car would ghost, that vez is a thick as pig **** anyways, almost spun me out down the straight leading to copse on the first lap... the incident between me and you was impossible to avoid, I was on throttle when he divebombed and when you touched my rear i couldn’t control it. Sorry.

Reactions: Zaack